Obscure Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje w zakopanem blisko krupówek
Realm change EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am by Guest

» amsterdam noclegi
Realm change EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» jaroslawiec domki drewniane
Realm change EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:41 am by Guest

» apartamenty rakowiecka opinie
Realm change EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:26 am by Guest

» dabki domki do wynajecia
Realm change EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 am by Guest

» domki mazury
Realm change EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am by Guest

» MetrallA
Realm change EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 pm by Skyheaven

» dracula
Realm change EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 am by NotScrewed

» my skill tree
Realm change EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 am by Cresnik

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Realm change

4 posters

Go down

Realm change Empty Realm change

Post  Ghinza Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 am

People ask the question... why ain't you R8? And I tell 'em - it's not about mobs, buffs, and cute bitches, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the exp, other the uncrowded spaces, the glamour, or the fame. But this Ascended Vim here, oh, he's different. Why? Because an Ascended Vim wants the fucking lot.

And why all this mumbo jumbo talk?

Cos of this:
Realm change 2010-011
This was just an hour after i set the esper on in that spot.
So, hmms, ya... I'll go to R8 whenever it is needed but grinding won't take place there.

btw, i put a few fireworks there and those bastards lost quite a lot of hp pots with them... YES, THEY ARE USEFUL!
Ghinza
Ghinza
Famed
Famed

Back to top Go down

Realm change Empty Re: Realm change

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 am

Ah, DieNasty. Almost as bad as NoWayOut. ReUnion seems to be coming close behind them, too.
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Location : Wherever there is evil, you will find me. Wherever there is suffering, I'll be there.

Back to top Go down

Post  darkdevilx Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 am

great idea to put that in the spot xD
darkdevilx
darkdevilx
Pokémon

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am

Indeed, fireworks are fun for this kind of thing. Also, luring corrupted works- I did that to a couple of ReUnion peeps who kept trying to KS me.
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Location : Wherever there is evil, you will find me. Wherever there is suffering, I'll be there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinza Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 pm

I took a nice little talk with NoWayOut Marshall some time ago cos he was ksing me totally with a couple of jadeon friends. They'd run around and luring tons of mobs and together aoe them.

Once i had misgoat over me with her Aohu Dragon and i couldn't even see myself. We already knew each other from protectors which made it easier to talk.

So yeah, i'm pretty annoyed that so many alliances take r8 as default realm.
Ghinza
Ghinza
Famed
Famed

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Indeed, it's kind of annoying. You'd think R15 would be a better one to take...
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinza Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, Fari and Arku use it since long time but 5/6 are fine too
Ghinza
Ghinza
Famed
Famed

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah, the thing about 15 is, it has a few extra events and stuff (book event, for instance), whereas I don't remember any R5/6 have. Not to say I don't hang around on them, ofc.
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinza Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes, true. But that makes is lag a bit during those events... 5/6 don't have that ^^
Ghinza
Ghinza
Famed
Famed

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Hrmmm, there is that. Guess it depends on whether you prefer to do the events or not *Shrugs*
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  \\Rikku// Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:28 pm

R5/6 are crowded too, the only realms where you can sit without lags in no matter wich city are pvp realms. Ecchi had first 8 then 7 then 6 and 5
and all were crowded on main time's
\\Rikku//
\\Rikku//
Skillful
Skillful

Location : /W0rld/Europe/Germany/North Rhine-Westphalia/Muenster

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah, the tendancy of people to accumulate in SS for their duels is... Annoying, to say the least. Personally, that's the only city I often lag in.
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinza Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Well, pvp realms are interesting but the fact that i can be attacked might lose stuff... No can do! Not long ago one of my ex disciples and his party were butchered by kenzo(T5 asc) when doing th in SB. That's one of the reasons why that rotten bastard has +2.6k pvp kills.
Besides, having gears cost 75 honor gems a piece at 120 and 150 honor gems a piece at 135 really makes me think twice before stepping in a pvp realm. I just can't afford having to replace them and still have to refine them >.<

The main lag is SS, that's true, but that's not my point. There are quite a few alliances that make R8 the default one: Obscure, NewAge, NoWayOut, DieNasty, Asylum are just examples... With so many members i end up being ksed like hell and my life gets complicated. Just trying to avoid that.

So... R5/R6 will be since it is less crowded than R8.

Ghinza
Ghinza
Famed
Famed

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Ghinza wrote:The main lag is SS, that's true, but that's not my point. There are quite a few alliances that make R8 the default one: Obscure, NewAge, NoWayOut, DieNasty, Asylum are just examples... With so many members i end up being ksed like hell and my life gets complicated. Just trying to avoid that.

Yeah, I know what you meant, I was going off on a tangent.
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  darkdevilx Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

so that is way the that some ppl get they 1k+ kills meh after i asc i will make pay in those ppl future fuwa modon pk modo hmm we should talk that with Raika an Kyrye cuz R8 id bring over populated an then if mean some bigs lag like the hell
darkdevilx
darkdevilx
Pokémon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinza Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Well, correction, that rich-ass-awesome-dagos-human-modo has, according to the JD profile 3234 PVP kills.

Seems he learned from fort war since when they were defending his minions were quite the useless bunch at the gates. He uses the strategy i used with $weetMoon while defending.
Raja'd Vim paralyzes and bleed targets, then modo spams kangba and it's just a nice killing spree... yay \o/
(been watching some of the movies he posts, it's always good to learn how the enemy works)
Ghinza
Ghinza
Famed
Famed

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Ghinza wrote:Well, correction, that rich-ass-awesome-dagos-human-modo has, according to the JD profile 3234 PVP kills.

Seems he learned from fort war since when they were defending his minions were quite the useless bunch at the gates. He uses the strategy i used with $weetMoon while defending.
Raja'd Vim paralyzes and bleed targets, then modo spams kangba and it's just a nice killing spree... yay \o/
(been watching some of the movies he posts, it's always good to learn how the enemy works)

RAADHM it is.
Harb
Harb
Super Sexy Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum